Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Fiverr Birthday

So I've discovered a site called Fiverr. Everyone might already know about it but I don't, I'm not exactly the most 'hip' or 'with it' person in the world. It was late one night and I went a little crazy. It's a site where people are willing to do random (clean) things for $5. Here's two of the three things I got Jason on it for his b-day. I know they're things I probably could have pulled off myself but it's easier this way also I think it's a clever way for someone to make some extra $$. I think this might be my go-to birthday site. Most things made me laugh hysterically.

I just loved this one.
I went with the turtle because when we were at BYU one day we were walking by the duck pond next to our apartment and saw these turtles on a log sitting in the sun. Jokingly I told Jason to get me one. Yeah, he caught it and we took it to our apartment. Sadly it didn't eat turtle food because it was a 'wild' turtle so we had to take it back to the pond but he bought one at the pet store we could keep. It was fun but stinky. This was actually how Jason got into fish.

Eventually he died which happened to be on the 4th of July and he just threw it in the garbage. Didn't even let me give it a proper burial. It was then I realized we had a slight difference of opinions when it came to animals. Luckily I loved him too much to hold it against him for more than a few days.

Oh also funny story about that turtle, while I still have some of my memory. We lost it a couple of times. Once it took forever because he had gotten himself up on his side and wedged himself in between some cans in our food storage. We never thought to look for him there, almost thought he'd escaped out of the apartment. Silly turtle.

Now it's noodle time.I went with this because Jason is always writing J hearts K or J&K everywhere he could, especially when we were first married in Utah. In the snow, on the ground, on our windshield, and yes, even in noodles. I even have a picture some where. So I thought I'd return the favor.

Happy Birthday Jason. Hopefully surprise #3 will be here soon. It's hilarious. At least in my head it is. But then again, most things are, reality might be a different story.

No comments: