Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sleepover

For some reason I decided it would be fun to let the boys have a friend sleepover. We haven't really had many kids over during the holidays because I was so dang busy and we were all missing having our friends come over. So we decided to have our good friend Cameron over for the night.

First we started of playing, then more playing. And then some more running around.

They helped me prepare dinner and gobbled it up
Everyone that is except Max who deemed it as 'yucky'
Then it was train time.
Followed by cooking making, bath and pajama time so they could snuggle in and watch Kung Fu Panda 2,
which they loved.
Bed time was a lot easier than I expected. They all quickly climbed up the ladder into Levi's bed and all seemed so content I couldn't bare to separate them, though I told them I would if they didn't behave. I put in a book on cd on and they were out in no time.

When I went in to check on them when I went to bed Cam was half way on Max so they made an X and Levi's foot was dangling out one of the slats, but they were out.

What I really worried about with the three of them in one bed is that they would wake up at 5am which is a lot earlier than we normally get up. And I'm not at my best at 5am, ask anyone. Max wailed for a second at 6 but must have gone back to sleep because they didn't get up until 8, which was way later than they normally are up. We are definitely do this more often.

In the morning we had waffles and milk then headed off to a ward playgroup to ride scooters and play with other kids in the church gym. Finish it all off with a happy meal picnic and it was a great morning. We were all sad to see Cam go home but he'll definitely be back. At least that's what he said.

After he left Levi told me he wanted Cameron over again and Jackson too (his cousin and other good friend since they were babies). I just love little boys.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

what a cute idea! i imagine at this age, as long as they don't get scared, it's pretty good bc they're still willing to do what you say vs teenage boys that don't go to bed when you say so, lol. glad they had fun!