Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Slush Day

Last week there was supposed to be a huge snow storm. But not for us, this was the most we got. I had been up really late the night before, per usual, and at about 1am there was a gorgeous powdery half foot of snow outside. A part of me really, really wanted to get everyone up and make a snowman. But sleep is just too important. Luckily, sort of, Max had woken up crying so I tiptoed in and we peeked out the window for a few minutes.

The next morning this was what we had, and a few hours later it was all gone. Oh Oregon. I love you so.
The boys still loved it and we had a snowball fight. And by snowball fight I mean I let the boys throw handfuls of slush at me. This lasted only a few minutes because we didn't have gloves on and Max eventually freaked out at the cold. But it was fun enough to do it several times that morning.
Maybe we'll get enough snow to make a real snowman sometime this year.

No comments: