Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Baby Jessop

 I got to take some hospital pictures along with baby pictures for Jessop, Matt's little one. I think this was proably one of my best shoots yet both in the hospital and with my baby setup. Each time I learn something new. I love being to capture these moments for people even though it takes a bit of time on my end. I just remember how kind it was for someone to take them of Levi when we were still at BYU free of charge. They mean so much!

Now I just want to remember to get them done if I ever have a baby again. I remember with Davis telling myself I was going to do my own shoot but surprise surprise. I was pretty tired and still recovering from the c-section. Then the gall bladder surgery. So I have learned my lesson. While I can do it for others I can't really for myself, no matter how much I think I can. Remember that future Kendra if you ever find yourself pregnant again!













No comments: