Friday, September 19, 2014

Slobberbot.

 A while back we went to my dads house and I finally got to meet my Aunt Suzie. My dads dad has kids from several different people and while I've met one Aunt I haven't met this one (some sort of family feud thing. I don't get that but it is what it is). Looking back I always wish I took more pictures. Like of her. But at the same time I don't want to be in everyone's face snapping pictures so I resign myself to taking a lot of kids and the little man because it just seems easier.

So without further delay.  The huge. The slobbery. The bald. The curious. The awesome. Davis.
 And proof there are times, rare times, that Davis doesn't take a good picture.
 And my dad played a game of checkers with the boys. It was with different kind of dinosaurs and there was a volcano somewhere so the boys were in. 
 And my mom has trained Davis to beg for ice anytime he sees it. He can't get enough of the stuff.
I love the diaper ruffle!

No comments: