Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hilarious (And Sweet) Levi

 Levi has been hilarious as always lately but at times the things he says are so dang sweet. I can't help but love this kid! I can't believe he's mine.


"Do you ever get the feeling that no matter how much we help, animals just keep getting extinct? Maybe if 100 more people would help they wouldn't." 

When we were at Out of This World Pizza he ran up to me and said, "I just told someone about the gospel, it made me feel good inside." He had told someone that they shouldn't fight because we are all brothers and sisters. Hmm maybe I should have recorded that and play it for him when he is fighting with Max.

I told Levi we would be going to the dentist in a few days and the dentist could easily take wiggly tooth out. "No I'd rather not. Plus it will teach me patience."

Levi was playing piano and I was in the kitchen and heard a huge crash on Bronson on the other side of the wall so we couldn't see anything, just hear. He stopped playing and said, "I think I need to pray mom." So we did.  A couple of minutes later Jason came in the door. After we told him what happened he said he had heard it too and check it out and says their was a big crash but all people involved were fine.

I taught the boys how to make a whirlpool in the pool. He was quite excited and said, "I half expected Neptune himself to rise from the middle!" 

At church we were all feeding Davis Cheerios so Levi held his hand out to give one to Davis who leaned in for it quickly and chomped it up. Levi then told me "He lunged for it like a rabbid tom cat!"

Levi and I worked on Lego fort while max napped so we wanted to surprise him. We were done and Levi played alone for 15 then came in and said "You know playing Legos isn't as much fun without Max."

We were at the fair and Jason went off with Davis while Levi, Max and I waited in line for ice cream. I then told them to keep an eye out for dad to which he quickly chimed in, "Keep eye out for a nicely tanned man!" Lately Levi has been pretty talkative about getting a tan like dad because Jason does have a pretty nice tan.

All the boys were in the pool including buddies Ethan and Bennett. Levi was trying to teach Ethan how to dive for bugs and Ethan was a little nervous to duck his head in and get them. So Levi tried to encourage him the best way he knew how. "Just close your eyes, trust your instincts!"

"My imagination is probably as vast as the universe itself!"

No comments: