Monday, August 1, 2011

Interview With a Three Year Old

What is your name?
Levi

How old are you?
Three

When is your birthday?
On August

What are Daddies for?
They're for fixing stuff, they're for helping kids and helping you write

What are Mommies for?
They're for time outs. They're good at giving children's time outs

What do Mommies do?
Helps kids draw

What is your favorite food?
Ummmmm, let me think about it (taps his finger to chin ) Sandwiches! and Mac N' Cheese

What is your favorite TV show?
Let me think. Superhero squad (yeah, he's NEVER seen that show. We have go fish cards with them on and that's the only contact he's ever had with it) It has lots of superheros, and I like superheros.

What is your favorite treat?
I'll give you a clue, it starts with M. Marshmellows!!!

What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner?
Mac N' Cheese but sometimes we run out, but it's ok tomorrow we'll go shopping for some Mac N' Cheese (that is what happened at lunch today)

How do you show Max you love him?
Drawing with him and take turns with him playing with Shrek and Pinocchio

Where go you want to go on an adventure?
To the jungle with a snake. The snakes that under rocks they're pretty nice. The ones that live under ground are mean. Jungle snakes are selfish.

What is your favorite color?
Green. Green. Green. And red, yellow, green, white and blue and red and orange and red and pink and red and black and what else? Green.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A police man. And I'll have a police car and my husband will be the police girl. Police girls stay at the police station. And we'll have police kid.

What is your favorite story to read?
The Lion King. Yeah, because he's a lion and lions are my favorite animal, not penguins anymore. I changed my mind. ***Roar roar roar***

What is your favorite toy?
Buzz Lightyear. Because he's a space ranger, and Woody thinks he's not. He can't fly, he falls with style.

What is a cool trick you can do?
gets up and hops like a frog "That one"

What is your favorite game to play?
Candyland. That's my favorite one, and star wars (which he's also never seen, some other kids he knows are really into it), cause I'm good at shooting. And pretending I'm a knight ***ching, ching ching***. The good guys have the green light saber.

"Ask me what's my favorite animal!"
A tiger. Tigress is a tiger. Tigers are scary and they hunt.



This kid seriously cracks me up
.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

the answer to what are mommies for and what he wants to be when he grows up seriously had me cracking up! Kids are so funny! :D