Monday, August 22, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I love my boys. As cheesy as that sounds I have to say they are my most precious gifts. I marvel at them daily and how Heavenly Father has entrusted me with their health, safety, education and spiritual well being. It's a big responsibility.

Anyways. I just thought I'd say all that before I mention some of my not favorite parts of it all. It is something I have to tell myself often multiple times a day, especially when they are fighting or throwing temper tantrums. Ahem. Max. Caugh, cough. I love him dearly, he's such a good snuggler, gives the best hugs and kisses, but right now a horrible sharer. His favorite word? MINE. I'm pretty sure it's said at least 100 times a day. No joke. Totally a two year old to the core.

But while their is fighting going on far more often than I'd like to admit, I've found that when there is water, there is actually very little fighting. I love it, water is amazing. So because the weather has been so great lately and to curb all the fighting, we have spent a lot of time outside running through the sprinkler, playing in the pool and 'watering' the strawberries.

This particular time Levi, for some odd reason, thought it was hilarious when he would suck in his belly then stick it out. I had my camera and he insisted on documenting it. I love that my boys love having their pictures taken or at least don't mind it for the most part.
Best pic I got, Max is eating an orange. I love this picture for SO many reasons. Max, you are one of the coolest kids I know.
Treat time.

No comments: