Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Game On

Everyone who has had a conversation with me regarding video games knows I pretty much hate them. I have been known to play a game or two but over all I consider them a complete waste of time and was glad Jason has never been too into them. Every rare once and a while he'll get into a computer game for a couple weeks but then quit. Long ago we decided, at least for now, no video game systems for the boys or us. We almost broke down and bought a Wii but decided against it. Who knows, one day we will but for now we're good without it.

But the boys have found that Uncle Isaac, Aunt Rose, and Uncle Jared all have some pretty fun games on their phones. So they'll usually hop up on their lap and with their sweetest smile and cutest voice ask if they can 'please play just one game?' It's fun to watch them 'play' and bond with their aunts and uncles, and hey, if I had something other than a brick for a phone and some little nieces and nephews around I'd be doing it too. One day.

No comments: