Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fair time!

We love the fair, just can't pass it up. The boys first saw the tractors and had to hop on. Good thing they allow it because their was no stopping them.
This year we ended up spending most of our time in a younger kid area, I don't know if they had it last year, but I'm sure glad they did! They had tons of activities perfect for little ones and they were FREE!!! Holy cow fairs can get expensive.
Levi tried to figure out the hula hoops, but they were kind of tricky.

So they just decided to throw them.
I wish we had a tunnel like this at our house.......Jason.......?
As I was looking over this picture all I could think was how absolutely gorgeous my little boy is (and his bro). Even with mustard and ketchup on his face.
We ran into our friends and the boys were in heaven.
We made our way over to where they had a tent with a couple of spring horses set up. Once Max found them there was no getting him off. I did make him get off once to share, he didn't like that one bit. Check out the intensity.

And we couldn't very well leave without having an ice cream from the dairy barn, best ever. All the boys got cones and I got a shake. Max took two licks and decided he'd test out my generosity. I relented, but really, in that trade off it's a win win.


No comments: