Friday, August 12, 2011

Outdoor Life

Recently we went to hang out with the family at Lake Merwin, it was a quick day trip and we had fun mostly just relaxing.

Jason showed us the awesome tree house he found last time. We all went up and Levi was obsessed with the pulley bucket. He has been insisting that he needs one for his tree house/club house. I think that's an awesome idea bud!
Max was VERY nervous about being up so high. He mostly just sat next to me and didn't move much.Except to pick his nose.
and stick his fingers in his ears. The Goodrich life. Totally uncut.
While dinner was being made some bites were taken out of a bowl of nectarines. When I saw this I first laughed, then wanted to go get Max to tell him he shouldn't do such things. Why I thought him? He's very into eating one bite and then wanting another. I think he just likes first bites. After a little investigating and inquiring, turns out it was Levi, though I don't know why cause he totally knows better. What silly men I have.
I made cupcakes. Several weeks before I got some awesome, huge decorating tips which I had resisted trying, wanting to bake only if there was a reason and this was as good as any. So easy and so pretty!!!
All the kiddos. They were in heaven. I'm glad we have some younger family living close to us.


No comments: