Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Blessing

Last Sunday I went and took some baby blessing pictures for our new cousin Miss Abigail. The boys helped me and were my models as I did some practice. This is what they did when I asked them to pose for the camera.
I had Levi stay with me for the most part because he's a little better at following directions and staying still. So we let Mr. Max off to do laps around the buiding. Say 'cheese'!
He got a little tired of staying still so I told him to be silly so he decided to bust a move outside the church.
And he's back (after 3 or 4 laps with dad following)
What a cute face.
Ummmmm......that's not my kid.
While all the group pictures were being taken Emily played with the boys. They would be so much fun to have around here!

And without further adieu, the Christensen family.
I don't know why but this is one of my favorite pictures of Abby. She's going to be so much fun to have around!!!! Levi and Max are already scheming about teaching her to crawl, walk, do somersaults....

No comments: