Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Week Early

This weekend we went to our cousins house to celebrate easter a little early. All the kiddos were there and they love it. The boys got to dye eggs and of course pick through all the awesome toys they haven't seen in AGES .

I love Max's sweet face, he looks so grown up here! I can't believe he's my baby boy.
Say cheese!
Levi enjoyed dying eggs, but he wouldn't let go of a cool new toy he'd found, some sort of spy thing with lots of buttons. I finally had to take it away to get him to pay attention.
Max was a little more into it, but if you'll notice, he still kept a firm grip on the Luke Skywalker figure he found.
Levi finally gave up with the whole egg thing and just wanted to play, I let him.
Then the kids played and played, we ate, then the easter bunny dropped off some eggs around the house. It was pandemonium!
Max did a way better job than he did last year and I'm pretty sure he got more than Levi did.
All and all a success and glad we got to see the cousins again.

No comments: