Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas #1

It always seems as if there are multiple Christmas' every year. One with my dad, one with my mom and then on years where we travel there's 2 more for Jason's dad and mom. On years like these the boys must think Christmas lasts for weeks.

It was pretty casual affair, first dinner at the Spaghetti Factory then home for presents. Max was quite excited to get started.

He got giant toy bugs (he loved the spider most of all)
Levi and grandpa G. share a love for Star Wars so there was a lot of that.
Operation! The boys have been LOVING playing and Max has been quite possessive of it.
And Imaginex! Dinos and planes for Max,
and Star Wars for Mr. Levi.
Yeah, they were basically drooling by that point. Cute boys.
Needeless to say it was a tough time getting those boys to bed that night! Thanks to Grandpa Gary and Grandma Rhonda!

Oh, on my end they got me one of my favorite and most useful gifts, a heated throw blanket. It always seems like I am freezing around here no matter how many layers I put on.

No comments: