Sunday, January 6, 2013

Friend Preschool

 For Max this year we decided to do what I call "friend preschool", or a co-op with some of the people in our old ward who have a lot of younger kids. Levi did a similar thing once a week during his 'pre-pre-school' year where they would have a play group once a week with a couple other kids.

While this year was a little more work doing it than I anticipated, Max has loved all of it. There have been a few days of hesitation when I dropped him off but other than that he is all smiles coming home which is what you want right?
There are 2 other boys in the class and he's the youngest (the other two will be in kindergarten next year) He was SO excited his first day getting to wear his lightning McQueen backpack,
 he even decided to scream and do a little dance.

 Ta-da!
                         
I sure love you Max Daniel! You are one of the funnest, silliest boys I've ever met and make my life so much happier!

No comments: