Monday, January 7, 2013

Hilarious Levi

"Soil is a wonder of nature"

Conversation over breakfast
Levi: Why did you marry Dad?
Me: Because I love him and wanted to be with him forever
Levi: Yeah, and because he didn't make any mistakes on your wedding day.
Me: That's right.
Levi: What if I don't find someone to marry me?
Me: Oh, I'm sure you'll find someone.
Levi: Yeah, maybe Elise. She's a girl.

Me: Do you know how much I love you?
Levi: So much!
Me: How did you know that?!
Levi: MOM. I have a brain.

"I'm so excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday!!!" (This was right before Christmas)

We had been talking about banks and money because, I was doing a bank deposit and he said that some kids don't have any money. And "some Indians don't have any money either. We need to share so they can have animals and wood. When I am an inventor I am going to invent a saw to give to the Indians so they can have a fire"

A new saying. "It's going to be sweet"

What did the gliding squirrel say to the Draco lizard? What to play glide and seek?

Levi named our Christmas tree nephi.

He told story of feeding seals at sea world and a bird took it from his hand. "That should be on America's funniest home video"

Levi loves pretending to be a parent/zoo keeper to his animals. He asks me to babysit, be zookeeper, give bottles

Levi, "African alligators and hippos rule the rivers!"

We were sitting next to each other and it started getting stinky so I asked him if he tooted. "no". Are you lying? "Yeah. But it's my secret weapon! No one will ever know it's really my butt!"

The day after reading a space book he got into a conversation with himself about the universe, galaxies and the sun. Then I overheard him say this personal prayer "Dear Heavenly Father, when is Jesus coming back to the earth?"

No comments: