Sunday, January 6, 2013

Primary Program

This year's primary program went great! The kids have worked very hard practicing and Levi practiced his line over and over to get it just right.

On the final practice I was able take pictures for our slide show we have at the end of every program as a celebration. I took a ton of pictures of all these cute kids singing their hearts out. Apparently I wasn't supposed to take them because at the end of it all a member of the bishopric told me it wasn't allowed. Yipes! Too bad I had all my pictures taken so ha!

My Levi is so sweet but terribly fidgety which comes from both Jason and myself, I guess he was doomed from the start! I love that boy of mine, it was so completely utterly delightful to watch the program and see him perform.
I will go, I will do!
I can't wait to see this years program where I will get to see both of my boys in it!

No comments: