Monday, July 28, 2014

Dilbert

 Some more pictures I took back in April or so. We have had this Dilbert toy for a while now. It actually used to sit on my grandpas computer, I think one of us gave it to him. When he passed away everything was so sudden and my grandma was in rehab so in order to get things ready for her to come live in the downstairs we had to quickly convert my grandpas office to her bed room which meant we just threw everything in boxes and put them in the garage. I have slowly gone through some bit by bit.

One time I found this Dilbert toy along with some other kid toys he kept and the boys decided they would keep them. They have all been well loved. I'm sure Grampy would approve.
  I just want to say how grateful I am when I take the time to take some pictures. At the time it is almost always inconvient and never what I have planned in my head, which means the house is trashed, kids have food on their faces but it is our real life. Looking back even a few months can get me misty, I can't imagine what it will be like looking at these 20 years from now.

No comments: