Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Piano Recital

 Another belated post off my camera. This was several months ago pre-Ivan (Krista's little one). Levi did really well! It was so fun to listen to all these little guys. One kid even wrote his own song to play, I thought that was amazing.
 I'm so happy Levi is continuing on with lessons. We have had a lot of on and off times due to vacations, holidays, Krista being in Germany for a time but we keep going! There are times when he doesn't want to practice and even a time or two he says he hates it but then there are times when he gets really excited about it and so proud when he can play something well. I took lessons and I'll admit it those books are not very fun a lot of the times but they do teach the basics which I now wish I had instead of doing my own thing. He will be thankful for it later on. Also I have caught him showing off for friends and family so I know he likes it. I suppose it's like any activity for kids.
 For his song he did the first half of Superman. Right now he is working on finishing it and wants to do a song from the Newsies, a new favorite movie.
 Thank you so much Krista! She puts up with a lot from us and is so good with him.

No comments: