Monday, July 28, 2014

Jumparoo

 I found these on my camera and I'm pretty sure I haven't put them up here anywhere. If I have an extra dose of cuteness. I have a problem. I love my big camera because the pictures are just SO much better than a phone, the problem is that it is so dang big and intrusive (shutter click, big and in your face) where the phone is small and a lot of times more subtle. Also I can upload straight from my phone but the camera takes a couple extra steps. So I do a bit from both which means keeping track of both and that is just one more thing to remember in my already scatterbrained head of mine. Oh well.

I am thinking these were late March/early April  judging how many teeth he has. I love every little expression and face this kid makes. I am obsessed with him. He has changed so much in the past several months!

No comments: