Friday, January 9, 2015

Never Grow Up

Seriously. Need to get locks on these doors.
And possibly these. He loves to pull things out. A little play, but mostly pull out and in the kitchen it is driving me nuts because I have too cook in there and it's so small I'm tripping on everything. Good thing he's so cute!
And babysitting Sawyer and Gracie again. This time during lunch Davis decided to sneak some food. Gracie did her darndest to keep him from getting any though.
Then I was laying on the floor (who knows why) and all the sudden I had three boys on my back.
And I was going to the restroom and look who decided to pop in. With a frying pan. Then we went to find a more baby appropriate toy. Looking at him now I don't think I should be calling him a baby, he probably is a toddler now. Sad. I might just call him my baby anyways.

And Friday pizza night. Pretty much always.
Normally we avoid going to Costco on Saturdays because it is so insane but we decided to brave it (we needed diapers desperately) and make it a family trip. Even though it's crazy busy and I probably stress out a little more than I should it ends up being fun. We usually see a bunch of our friends, there are free samples and as always hot dogs.
Later that night we took the boys the our high schools production of Peter Pan. I bought tickets weeks in advance and was so excited for the boys to see it! I've taken them to several kids musicals before but it was always with my mom and this time we were going on a family date (while Davis had a date of his own with grandma).

Max hated me taking his pictures but it was a great play and had the boys giggling half the time. Win. PS can you tell it's fantasy football season?
My boys. Jason is the best at getting Davis to sit on his lap. He always wants to pull at my earrings, necklace, hair. Basically anything but sit. Then the boys love their colored pencils.
And later that afternoon I got some sleepy cuddle time. I love that!!!! I can't remember the last time Max slept in my arms and am so happy I still get a little bit with Dave-o.

No comments: