Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

My boys are sooooooo good sometimes they shock me. People have asked me how I can get things done with my two crazy, full of energy boys. Many days I can't but also many times they just let me do my thing when I need to and sometimes they even help. It's just what we've always done. The other day for instance, I had pulled out my photography stuff to take some jewelry pictures and I just had it laying out for most of the day going back and forth between it and all the other stuff we did and they didn't even touch it even though parts were on the floor and well within reach. They know not to get into it and frankly have very little interest in most of it. I don't know if this will last but I'm enjoying it while I can.

The other day while I was taking jewelry pictures Levi insisted I take a couple shots for him.

Here is a pen he got out of their St. Patrick's day box of Lucky Charms.
And this is Skipper, one of Levi's 'kids'. That boy is so funny and has each of his animals named and plays dad with them. That or he's the general and they are his army. But mostly he's dad and they are his kids. Max just goes along with it.

No comments: