Monday, March 26, 2012

Science Day: Plants

I've been trying to make sure I get in some good learning activities for the boys because they just love it and for some reason I feel like I have more time since Max has opted out of taking naps. Last week we did a Spanish day, craft day, science day, helping day and fun day. It's been a lot of fun focusing on different things besides doing the traditional reading and writing which we still do but just add some other things in the mix.

This is our science day, we did a couple of 'experiments' with plants. First we changed the color of celery. Levi kept wanting to know when they would change.
Then we started some seeds to see how they grow. Levi was quite excited about it.
Then he wanted to know when they were going to sprout. Patience anyone? Hey look a hangnail.
Better take care of that.
I'm waiting........
Then with the celery we made some pretty spring flowers.

No comments: