Thursday, March 15, 2012

Only a Mother Could Love

This week we babysat our friend Aiden. He was in our old ward and I remember him as one of the funniest kids when I was doing singing time. Basically he made me laugh every week. He's a bit older than Levi but I'm pretty sure Levi loves it because older kids are usually much more knowledgeable when it comes to anything awesome in his world, video games, superheros, legos......you name it.

I took these fantastic shots while we were having snacks. Those boys were making the funniest faces. Man, I thought they were pretty hilarious when I was taking them but looking back at them, they are even better than I remember. Even at their most twisted and goofy, I still love those little faces.
Now everybody!
And since I haven't pulled out the boys craft stuff in a while and Levi begged to make a spider, we did along with some caterpillars. Levi always gets really excited when we 'recycle'.

No comments: