Friday, March 16, 2012

Making Friends

We are at Burger King for part of our 'Friday Adventure' and I'm working on some work things while they play but I can't helping writing about my little guys.

I used to have to talk to Levi a lot about saying hi to people, asking their names, how their doing, things like that. But now in the play place he is (at least in my opinion) attacking all the kids, getting in their faces and asking their names and saying "I'm Levi!!!". Some just ignore is immense enthusiasm but he keeps going , chasing them around and chatting up a storm. Max isn't quite big enough to climb up but follows the best he can.

He found one boy whose about his age. It's so funny to hear him talking to them. "'Is this your second time here? This place is kind of like McDonalds, have you ever been there?"

Now he's acting as the welcoming committee to all, "Hi, I'm Levi. You need to take off your shoes. Is this your first time? This place is fun."

No comments: