Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hilarious Levi

- "When I grow up I'm going to be a writer. The first book I will write will be called 'Curious George frees all the other animals that don't belong' like in the zoos and animal rescues. It is going to be the best book ever!" He's all about equal rights for animals.

-Me: Levi you were SO good today!
Levi: I know. I just couldn't stop myself.

- I had some dollar bills out I was putting away and decided to teach Levi a little about money values (like 5 $1 equals a $5 bill, things like that). He then began talking about the presidents on the bills so I was showing him who was on what. Then, "Is President Monson on one of them?"

- Max had just confessed to breaking a train. Levi: "I guess Max is in a breaking mood today".

- I've hid a sword we had a while back in our back bathroom, I'm pretty sure because they were fighting over it, per usual. But Max is clever and found said sword to which fighting ensued. "I'm Ammon!" "No I Ammon!" I guess I can't complain TOO much.....

- For some reason Levi has been talking about farting a lot, he does it all the time and many times announces it. Ahhhh, living with boys. After he had farted on me while I was reading a story I told him it's not a very nice thing to do. Reply: "Tooting stinky secret weapon".

-Levi came out of bed after an epic long battle of him sleeping on the bottom bunk, getting rolled on by Max, going back to the top, giggling and fighting. After Max had crashed for the night, he came into my room, simply stated, "Superman can catch bullets". And went back to bed (for a few minutes that is but then he cutely came back in and signed 'I love you'. How can I get too mad at that? He knows just how to handle mom....)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

'i just couldn't stop myself'

....that is too funny!