Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Hilarious Levi

Max finally figured out how to get out of his crib, and was doing it for 2 hours. So I went in AGAIN to put him back in and told Levi "I think we need to get Max a big boy bed." His reply: "Then we will put a new baby in it. Your belly is getting big again." Thanks bud. SOOOO much.

It was nap time, my mom called me while the boys were sleeping and I was working in my office. "Kendra, Levi has called me half a dozen times telling me he is having quiet time." Man he's quiet and I guess he figured out how to get hold of Nese on my cell phone. My poor mom. Recently cousin Elijah figured out how to call grandma too, but I bet that's way more entertaining than all that law firm stuff.

Levi playing with Max. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A little baby (pointing to Max). It's time to fight (with his sword in hand)"

I was getting some visual aids together for a song I am teaching in Primary and decided to let Levi assist. Before I even started cutting he says "I can help mom. I am an expert cutter".

We were looking for Max's pacifier (he still uses it to go to sleep) and I asked Levi if he knew where it was. His reply, "Mom, he's to big for one". So I guess if my three year old thinks he's too old it's probably time to pull the plug. I love it though!!!!! It sure comes in handy.

At breakfast. Me: "Levi, eat your oatmeal, we've got to get going." Reply: "But I can't catch the raisins!"

One of our favorite places to go is Wunderland, a local nickle-cade. We let Levi choose the prize from our winnings. It was a 'ray gun' that has lights and makes lots of annoying sounds. Of course Levi wanted to have the lights on the whole time, shoot people. He kept trying to shoot me so I sat him down and told him he couldn't shoot people. "Not even aliens?" "Ok, you can shoot aliens but not people" "But mom, there was an alien on your shoulder." Oh brother!

A new saying. "No way Jose!" "Yeah, baby!" and "You silly mommy", that one I get at least a dozen times a day.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

what a funny funny kid! the story of him playing with max (the 3rd one) had me giggling so hard. :)

Rachel said...

Lol! That is hilarious! I love the one where he wants to kill Levi and then calling Grandma during quiet time! Funny.

Megan said...

I love reading about Levi. He's awesome!