Friday, March 18, 2011

Gulp

Ever bite off more than you can chew? That's me. But I am pretty aware that I do it too often and have become a lot better at saying no to people and projects. What happened to this weekend? I don't know. I don't think I was paying too much attention to my calendar and I definitely don't know how I'm going to get it all done.

I am making a bunch of ring toss games for a toddler self learning activity. 15 people do 15 of the same project for pre-school aged kids to do on their own and then we swap and have 15 fun activities for our kids. I, of course, am making it far more complicated than I need to, but it looks awesome, way better than what was originally called for. Need to finish cutting and spray painting.

Tomorrow, Saturday, we're doing the swap, I need to go jogging (more of a want), got to hit up the Gem Faire to get a bunch of supplies for my shop, Jason's sister's in town so we're going to be hanging out and going to the zoo, possibly do a sleepover with Levi's cousin Addison, I need to figure out my music for Sunday because I haven't even started on it, and I have a FHE activity to finish that I have again made more complicated than I need to (another swap type of things with 8 people but then you have FHE done for a month. It's fantastic). And we're going to a play tonight which is great and I'm excited for but it means I won't get much done at night or be up far too late.

Thinking about it all makes me almost hyperventilate, especially since I was up SUPER late last night working on some of all that AND made a third batch of cinnamon rolls at 1am for Jason to take to work. It's his last day there and they said he had to. Far too much for one weekend but I've done harder stuff than this before and survived.

Wish me luck!

A blast from the past, Levi at 1 year. I wish it were sunny out!

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

You are amazing Kendra!! Take it one thing at a time and it will work out!!

Jenn said...

You are one amazing woman Kendra! Good luck with everything. I'm sure you'll make it work!!