Thursday, March 10, 2011

Five Minutes

This is what five minutes of having Max out of my sight gets me. He was pretty proud of himself. Not only did he get one box of raisins out, but two, and emptied them out in the kitchen.
Wait, not just the kitchen, but all over the hallway too. If you can't tell he's trying to get raisn's out of his toes. By the way, this is not how my house usually looks. Normally it is spotless, free of random sharks, emptied baskets, and projects waiting to be finished. Yeah right. This is what it REALLY looks like for anyone who thought that was the case. I had a sweet visiting teacher/friend who made a comment about how clean my house always is. Yeah, that's because I usually had a weeks notice of when she was coming!
He can't get enough of them. I just hope he doesn't find the Costco size bag of Craisns in the pantry.

No comments: