Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Humpty Dumpty

I'll admit it, I love to spy on my boys when they are playing and think I'm not looking. I am always interested in what they do and what Levi says when I'm not around, not that he's talking bad, I just wonder what his little mind comes up with. The other day when Levi went in to play with Max, who had just woken up, and I heard some giggling coming from their room so I grabbed my camera take a picture and see what they were up to.

As I began to peek in I heard Levi softly chant "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall" As he said fall, he fell backwards from his perch on the side of Max's crib, into the LoveSac finishing with a perfectly executed back somersault.Apparently he had demonstrated this enough times that Max decided he would give it a try. He just wasn't quite so graceful.
***Note. After this Max knew how to get out of his crib quite easily and did it for a number of nights for several hours each night. Not cool Levi, not cool. But then Max fell onto the floor, no damage, and hasn't tried it since. Thank goodness. I'm not quite ready to have him in a toddler bed.

No comments: