Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chefs in the Making?

Lately kitchen utensils have been the boys absolute favorite toys. I have no idea why but they just love them. At least once a day one of them will have either climbed up a chair to grab some from the jar thing, or swiped a couple as I empty the dishwasher. They chase each other around the house with them, mix with them, and sometimes just want to hold them. We also use them when we play with buttons (I'll be posting pics soon, because THAT is a sight). I don't really care, whatever works I suppose.
He's just so dang cute I can't stand it. He's watching his new favorite show, Clifford the Big Red Dog.

1 comment:

The Hedges said...

Caleb's also on a Clifford kick right now, but the theme song gets stuck in my head so bad that I can't stand to watch it!