Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anxious

Right now I am in my office/craft room/studio whatever you want to call it and have most everything pulled out and in a huge pile. One of the shelves I was using broke and I talked Jason into putting up shelves in the closet, which we have been talking about but were going to wait on until the fireplace bookshelves/cabinets Jason is working on in the garage are done.

The shelves are huge and are the full area of the closet with 5 shelves total. I'm SO excited to orgainze all my stuff but am finding to do it the way I want it I need to get some containers to put my stuff in. Too bad it's almost 1am. I am loving going through everything and if I tell you I'm going to the craft store, stop me, I have SO much stuff already. Sewing, quilting fabric, patterns, scrapbooking stuff, knitting, crocheting, card supplies, hair bow stuff (which I have far too much of considering I have boys), photography equipment, you name it. But this is to help me organize my work stuff too, which has gotten a little out of control. On that note, if you ever need any crafting supplies, let me know, I love to share.

I guess I'll have to go to bed now and wait till I can go to the store tomorrow. Please, no one come over until then, my house is a disaster.

Special thanks to Jason's mad skills, building it all in less than 3 hours or so. You're my hero! I'm so spoiled.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

ooo-sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun too. hope it turns out just like you like it! :)