Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mondays

Every Monday we do a playgroup/pre-preschool co-op in my ward. Levi LOVES going, and especially loves it when it's over at our house, despite the fact it's hard to share toys sometimes.

When we had it here last week we made bead necklaces. Levi has been into stringing them and it really keeps him occupied. Everyone else loved it too. Max mostly supervised and chomped on popcorn, the kids snack of choice. They love our popcorn machine and usually are demanding some soon after getting in the door. You should see how much popcorn the boys can down. Who wouldn't love it?
These are two of our friends. Benno and Gi-j, who are Benjamin and Paige, they just have really cool nicknames. I remember when I would ask Levi who he played with in nursery and he would usually say 'Benno' but I totally though it was a cartoon character (our nursery is huge and I don't know them all, it's hard to keep track). We always have a lot of fun when the kids home, though my house usually looks like a tornado struck after they leave.

No comments: