Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Out of this World

While the cousins were visiting Grandpa Gary took all the grandboys (and the rest of us) to Out of This World Pizza, or as Levi sometimes calls it "Pizza Planet".

This place is great. You totally wouldn't know what it was from the outside unless you knew about it. It's like a giant warehouse that was emptied and then filled with huge inflatables, toy structures, kids areas, a pizza parlor/food court and tons of tables all with an outer space theme. Basically a kids dream.

Levi was about two when we first went and needed help getting up things but now he is fearless! He even goes on the 5 and up inflatable by himself. Shhhh! Don't tell. But to be fair I know a number of 5 year olds smaller than him.
Max on the other hand...... was still a little skeptical and very hesitant to do anything at first, which I think had a lot to do with the fact that there were so many kids there. Mostly he just wanted me to hold him, that is until pizza came and he ate 3 pieces I believe along with a couple of cookies. Yipes. I don't want to think about how much he'll down once he hits those teenage years.

Little by little the nerves wore off and he began to play and at first he wanted to just fix the cars.
Eventually, with some help from grandpa pushing he was able to go out on his own.
He went down some slides
and EVEN down one of the inflatable ones. Sorry no pics. Why? Because I was on there with him. I love it when the kids need 'help' playing there. I'm pretty sure I'm not suppose to do but no one stopped me and there was no sign. Maybe Jason was just pulling my chain. He's good at that. That and I'm super gullible. Ahem, trusting.

We'll be back soon "Pizza Planet"!

No comments: