Friday, April 22, 2011

Girlfriends

This last week we got to go to a friends birthday party at McDonalds. It was great, lots of kids running around like crazy.

At one point Levi was up in the play structure with two of the girls there, Hailey and Bella (I believe that's her name). We'll, Bella came out yelling and Levi was pouting. I have no idea what happened but according to Levi he was trying to 'surprise her', whatever that means. So I talked to him and told him some people don't like to be surprised, and that he need to say sorry to her and Hailey. Well, when he tried to they both just looked mad and walked off. Oh well, and they all went to play.

So imagine my surprise when I pull out my camera and see the three of them just 'hanging out' in the corner. It was SO funny. The two girls were fighting about something and Levi during the whole thing had ranging emotions of what seemed to be amusement, indifference, and puzzlement at their argument. My favorite part is how he is just ever so casually leaning against the wall. Cool bud.

They all ran off and played the rest of the time and when I called out to Levi telling him it was time to go, I heard the two girls say "Don't go Levi!" It was so cute. Then in the car I like to talk about things and I asked him about it to which he told me he had 'two new girlfriends'.
Max was also hanging out with some girls, which we don't do a lot because many of my friends have boys. This one was Mylee and Max seemed to LOVE playing with her. She is such a sweet girl and when I asked her what they were doing she told me they were playing 'family' and that she was the mom and Max was the baby. It was adorable. She kept trying to help him when she saw him struggling up a step or something.

No comments: