Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jokester

Levi loves to tell jokes. The other day he told me one of his classics as I was on the computer working. It was "What did the pen say to the pencil? What's your point!" He tells me this one all the time. Then I asked him to tell me some more, expecting the other ones I've heard a million times (there are only 3-4 he knows) but he surprised me with some new ones he came up with all by himself. He thought he was so funny. I'll admit I was laughing pretty hard at my creative little guy.

"What did the jewel say to the bead? Where's your necklace?"

"What did the tree say to the leaf and the pine cone? Where's your home?"

"What did cow say to the milk? Where's your drink and food?"

"What did snow man say to the snowflakes? Why you so small?"

"Why did the race car drive on the race track and go to the race? Where's your truck and trailer?"

"What did the apple say to the orange? Where's your juice?"

"What did the turtle say to the shell? Where's your shirt?"

Oh, and if I didn't laugh for some reason he would demand it.

No comments: