Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Sister

For some reason Levi has been talking about his 'sister' at least several times a day. I have no idea why he started thinking about it or who mentioned it to him but it is obviously something that he's been thinking about. He's said that she is in heaven with "Heavenly Faver" and she will have Max's crib when Max is a big boy. He's so cute. Any time he sees a girl toy he says we should get it for his sister, he has been stringing beads (a new favorite activity) and guess who he's making one for? His sister. The other day he asked me what we should call his sister. I've had to explain to him numerous times that we're not having a baby right now and we don't get to choose if we get a brother or sister, Heavenly Father does. Despite all the explanations he still insists we have a sister. I just hope when baby #3 comes it better be a girl or he might be very disappointed. Probably not though, I'm sure he'd be fine with a boy.

Note: I am not pregnant and am not planning on it for at least a bit longer. Don't worry, I'll let everyone know when it happens. I'm no good at keeping secrets like that.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hailey thinks the same thing, only it's been for about a year and a half now. She is determined she has a little sister and her name is Clara. So if we have a little girl some day, her name is going to have to be Clara. And if we have a another girl after that, her name will be Sally. Ohhhhh boy.

Danielle said...

i wish my kids would tell me things like this, lol.