Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hilarious Levi

Eating a corn dog. "Hey, there's a hot dog inside!"

We were playing a matching game and this one was a new one with outer space objects on it. During it I would tell him what it was if he didn't know. We came to one even I didn't know, some sort of satellite thing. Then I ask him what it might be. Reply? "It's a thing-a-ma-doodle- mom." Of course it is.

While in the bathtub, "Mom, why's there a crack in my butt?" Good question buddy.

Lately Levi has been calling me Princess Tendra. This came because I often call both him and Max my little princes, usually referring to him as "Prince Levi". Then I asked him who I am. "Princess Tendra". Dad? "King Daddy" Max? "Sir Max" I LOVE it!

"This is the best day ever in my life!" Why you ask? Because he got Marshmallow Mateys which we don't usually have. Cereal is more of a treat around here. It's the simple things.

Telling me what he did he did in the morning "I had to help dad get ready for work, it took three hours" Little stinker got up way earlier than he normally does, at least he was helping!

Jason was hanging out in the boys room on the love sac and drifted off. Levi who wanted to play didn't like that one bit.

Levi: "Stop sleeping dad!"
Jason: "I'm tired"
Levi: "But it's day time, you can't sleep in the day time."
Jason: "It's ok to sleep during the day time."
Levi: "But owls are nocturnal, people are not. People stay awake every day."

We've talked a lot this week about what 'nocturnal' means. He's finally beginning to use it properly. Kind of.

I've been prepping for Max's #2 b-day and so of course Levi has been talking about his birthday. While we were discussing who he wasnted to invite he said, "...whatabout me? Yeah! I love myself."

1 comment:

Marissa and Blaine said...

What a smart little boy!!!