Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yellow

This year we decided to color eggs, which I don't think we did last year because I didn't even want to go there with the boys. I think we just colored them and did stickers. This year was the real deal. So for FHE Jason mixed up the colors while I did my best to keep the boys from destroying too many eggs right off the bat.
Both boys were enthralled with the whole thing. They each had there own color which they pretty much stuck with the entire time. Levi's color? Does anyone have to ask?
Max, who often times goes with red or blue, depending on what Levi has decided his favorite is for the day, decided to pick his own color, yellow. This worked out perfectly because he was sporting a matching outfit just in case he spilled something, which he did. A lot.

He was quite possessive about his eggs and dye, insisting ONLY HE would control whatever went on in the yellow bowl, even if that meant he had to throw a couple eggs on the floor.
I think Jason had fun too despite the fact I was stressing out far more than I needed to. I think it was cause he got to stuff Max's shirt with plastic eggs which Max thought was hilarious, but it was hard to get them to take them out.

This is our family, if we were bugs made out of Easter eggs. I think I'm the pink one. Oh, and then we flew around eggs and pretend they were rocket ships. Wait, only Levi did that.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love your bug eggs! So cute!