Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Pretty Sure I'm Insane

Just ask Jason. He'll tell you the truth to any of those who are wondering.

Right now I am putting together the pieces for Mr. Max's birthday party tomorrow. I've been working on it a little bit at a time over the last several months, so it probably seems like forever to my family. I just want it to be a fun, happy day for my boy and his friends and since I've decided to only do this every other year, I have to get my crazy party planning-ness out of me while I can.

When I get an idea of something I want to do, a project, a party, a talk or even teaching, I have a picture in my head of how it's going to be and I do my darndest to get as close to that as I can, even though at times I make it much more complicated than it needs to be. But it usually turns out pretty cool, I learn a lot along the way and have lots of fun doing it. Also Jason normally says he's glad I did whatever it is. Ha! He just likes to roll his eyes at me and my insanity, but he knows he likes it. Don't you hon?

I'm so grateful to my little sis who came over and helped me put everything together and lower my stress level, she usually does. Now it's mostly done and I just need to clean up the house now that the boys are gone; Levi off with Jason at the father/son campout and Max who is hanging out with Nesie for the night.

Here's to a great weekend!

No comments: