Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why I Stayed Up WAYYYY Too Late Last Night

I've been hit with party fever lately. When Levi had his #2 b-day I decided I was only going to do 'big/friend' party every other year, so on the evens, and on the odds do it with family but with a super awesome cake. This year, and every other year from now on, I have two I'm planning, a train one and a superhero one for Levi at the end of the summer.

Ever since b-day #3 Levi has been talking about his #4 party. It was decided long ago it would be a superhero one and at least once a week we talk about it or look at cool superhero stuff on the computer. Even though Max's party is in just over 2 weeks, I saw the coolest idea for my super-boy and started on it last night. It took me forever to get just right but I didn't want to stop in the middle of it because I know how I am with projects, better to finish now or it might just be a year before it happens. I LOVE it and am going to turn it into a poster for his party. Part of me really wants to show him but I kind of want it to be a surprise for his party. Good thing he can't get on the computer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Editor in Chief should be over the moon with both the subject matter and the layout! The paper does need to save up so an apostrophe can be purchased to complete the type-style set. Up, up and Way-A (the last time Levi shouted that at my house, that was the just prior to takeoff offering)!!!

Megan said...

Holy cute. he's going to love that forever.
You are the cutest mom.

Danielle said...

i love it! :)