Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last Minute Rush

This week has been all about Max, ever since Wednesday, his actual birthday. We've had parties, lots of fun and my cameras full of great pics to come. Here's a shot of a pic I just took of Max enjoying it to the very end, though he might think that is just how we do things from now on, going on lots of trips, singing happy birthday to him at random times and having fun treats. Sorry bud, but there's always next year!
If your wondering what this is, I set up a candy 'bar' for the kids to put treats in a bag and take home, it's right by the door and has been up since yesterday. I'm pretty sure the boys LOVE the idea of having jars of candy set out by the front door so they can grab whenever they please. A piece of candy before church? Sure, don't mind if I do. Headed downstairs and need a little sugar rush? Why not. Sorry guys, it goes down tonight. Plus not only the boys have been enjoying it so everything's almost gone anyways.

No comments: