Friday, May 18, 2012

Jog-a-thon

 Friday I was asked by one of my good friends to take some pictures for the Jog-a-thon she was in charge of at the school Levi will be going to kindergarten next year. I said yes so we woke up and headed out pretty early to get the first batch of kids.

Each grade ran for 20 minutes and had some time before and after to get pictures done, warmup and cool down. It was fun to watch all those cute kids. We recognized a ton of them from church.

We first saw the am kindergarteners and Levi and Max couldn't stop themselves from running too.
 They each ran 2 laps without stopping. After the first graders went they went off to play with the other kiddos who had shown up. It was fun hanging out with them and playing in between taking pictures. But by the end they were pretty tired of it all and ready to go home, which was understandable, 5 hours is even a lot for me.

Here they are watching the last group run before we run home. They were very tired from all the running and playing.But I didn't hear one complaint, my little troopers.

No comments: