Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kicking and Screaming





 The Children's museum was pretty fun, but I think toward the end Max was really tired. He had a lot of late, fun, nights before and during their visit and was just about done with it all. Anyways he was more grumpy than normal and I happened to capture the story of a daily (multiple times) occurrence that happens out our house. This time it was for the whole world to see.

Levi has a toy. This time he was the driver of the bus they had in the transportation area.
 He and Addison played nicely 'driving around'
 Enter Max.
 Grabs said toy, even though it was clearly Addison's turn and protests .
 But she is nice to her younger cousin and lets him has a turn first.
 Get older bro out of the way. Then I insist it's anothers turn.
 Begin freak out. I love the look she gives.
 Take him out then let him go back in. Didn't work. I'm sure Addison thinks he's a crazy man. Which he is.
 Max pauses to see if he really wants to give it up.
 Nope. Growl, growl, growl. Time to get out Max.
 Now, I must say I did not go put him on the floor for time out or any thing. I only needed him out of the situation to which he threw himself on the floor all by himself. We were there for a good 10 minutes because he wanted to stay. I thought it was hilarious.
 This is my favorite. Those passing by probably thought I was a mean mommy, but look at that, so funny! But that could just be me. Two year olds, gotta love em.
 He calmed down and the last stop we went was the water room. 
Hey look, Levi's playing with another wheel (insert tantrum scene)
 He calmed down for a moment. "Hey where's Levi and what's he playing with?"
 Insert tantrum scene again.
 The end. Time to go home.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hahahaha!!! i soooo can relate! kids are fun. ;)