Thursday, May 17, 2012

Friday Adventure

 For one of our 'Friday Adventures' we went to Omsi, which we haven't gone to in a long time. We were a little disappointed they didn't have the Lego exhibit but some how survived. I think they stayed in one room for almost an hour and a half. We were invited by our friends the Maxfields and met up with some new friends as well. So while the kids played we chatted which everyone was more than happy with.

We finally took a break to scarf down a PBJ and the boys decided to make some faces for me. I pretty much loved them all and had to post them. I can never choose which picture I like best because I love them regardless of the weird way they twist their faces.
 I love this thumbs up and eye squint from Max. Classic.
 Grabbed this pic of Everett, Monson (I believe) and Levi getting some building in before we had to go. They closed early for some red carpet thing. 

No comments: