Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Tea

 I love Levi's preschool, they do such cute fun things with the kids. There are great kids, amazing teachers and fun traditions, like Mother's Day Tea where it is only the moms (or special lady in their lives) and them, no siblings. They sang some songs, had their art work out and we ate snacks.
 Levi was excited and pretty focused for the snacks. After that he said we needed to leave right away. I tried to tell him about how nice it is just to chat with people without having treats. He didn't get it. "But we ate our treats mom. Time to go." Boys.

 Me and one of my favorite boys ever.

 They all made pictures of their moms and the moms had to guess which one was theirs.
 Here's what he wrote about me. He sure loves talking about my perfume and talks about it pretty much every day. I love it.
 Oh and I just happened to take this picture of our friend Braden. We love him and talk about him often round' here.

No comments: