Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Soccer Practice

We've been in school and soccer mode for the past couple of weeks. This year is Levi's second year and Max's first. They were both pumped and so was I because I knew they would love it.
Max has done a great job listening to his coach and he has been getting really into it. I was actually kind of suprised because he's a little more timid in public situations but when it came to playing he gets really into it.
I didn't get to see Levi as much as I would have liked because I am only one person and and can only be so many places at once. But he is doing well and has definitely improved from last year and has a lot more confidence.
Goal! He got really into it.
During one of the practices a huge rainstorm began in the middle. Max tried to tough it out but didn't last as long as a lot of the others so decided I would make a good umbrella. Lucky for him the belly blocked a good amount of rain.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

haha...pregnant belly umbrella! love it!