Sunday, October 27, 2013

Plumper

I feel like this Halloween I have been a totally lame mom even though I do have a pretty good excuse. We barely got decorations up (some didn't even go up or sort of half way did), didn't make the cookies we usually do, didn't carve pumpkins, I didn't do cute pumpkin/fall pictures, didn't do a pumpkin patch as a family. I didn't dress up for anything and am SO thankful I bought their costumes months ago when they first made an appearance in stores otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have just gone with whatever was in their costume box.

Anyways. Luckily Max's class had a class field trip to the pumpkin patch that him, Levi and I were going to be able to go to. Early on I wasn't sure if baby was going to come early so I didn't get my hopes up much about going just in case and didn't talk to Max much about it just to be on the safe side and avoid disappointment. Luckily baby needed a little more growing and has stayed snug inside so we could all go.
Max was thrilled and talked about going all week long and it was an absolutely beautiful day out. I had kind of wished I'd brought my better camera but at the same time not because I like to crouch down and get different angles and this mama could barely make it up the hill. Thank goodness for camera phones.
Levi in his 'fine mom, you can take my picture' pose. What a sweetheart.
They were trying to get a class picture but a few were gone and there were some reluctant kids.
Max's very best friend in the whole world, Caden. They were so cute together and stuck like glue most of the time.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his face.


His 'mom, stop taking so many pictures of me' face.

There was a huge slide that both boys went on over and over and over.
And I was amazed that Max went, he is usually so timid about bigger slides. Like at any play place or big playground he'll only do the small, toddler ones and refuses anything big but this time he went. Maybe because his buddy was there?


A fun day at the pumpkin patch, though by the end I was thoroughly exhausted, of course. These babies don't just make themselves. Oh my sweet little parasite.

No comments: