Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hilarious Levi

Levi had fallen down and began to cry, not a real cry but a little fake attention-seeking one. So I asked if I could blow it a kiss which I did and it made it all better as they tend to do. He then began to blow a kiss to me so I of course said thanks. He then replied "That  kiss is not for you, it's for Heavenly Father! Now I will give him a blow hug." to which he proceeded to hug himself then blow it to heaven. He's such a sweet boy.

While I was working and the boys playing (and listening to an audio book which Levi is now obsessed with) Levi comes in my office, no introduction and says "If you are ever scared by a snake on the ground just stop your feet really hard and they will be scared by the vibrations." Exit. He loves random facts. 

While playing outside the library by the duck ponds walking around chatting. "So you feel like your being watched? By ducks or geese?" Ummmmm......

"Mom if I'm going to start doing wrestling you need to stop being such a worry wort." Probably true.

Levi: Mom want to hear something that's dangerous and useful?"
Me: Yeah. (I always say yes to random things he wants to tell me or show me, they are usually hilarious)
Levi: Dinomite! They used it to make bridges, railroads, tunnels, mining  and help fight in wars. Dinomite is very important, it changed the world in fact.

Levi asked me how to give someone a wedgie. After suppressing a laugh I had to ask why. "So if someone gives me one I know how to undo it." Makes sense.

"Mom, I'm embarrassed to tell you this but I had to go pee pee in the bushes."  All the bathrooms were being used and since it was his first offense I let it fly. Hey, if I could I might have been tempted a time or two.

I walk in to his room to say goodnight and saw he had a portable CD player Jason lets him use sometimes to listen to a book along with some headphones, he sniffs them and says "Mmm, the sweet smell of audio books!"

We were going to library but Max didn't want to because he only wanted to play Legos. Levi was trying to be helpful and persuade him (he tries so hard, though Max is particularly difficult to persuade sometimes) so Levi says " Come on, we're going to get some wonderful books!" I love the way he talks.

Over breakfast. "Last night I dreamed I was on shark tank."

As you can tell we've been into reading a lot lately. "I'm not much of a tv person, I'm more of a book person. There's nothing like a good relaxing book to calm me down." He loves his books. Nerd. Jokes on me, cause I'm one too. Jason too so double whammy, the kid didn't have a chance.

  This again was completely random and out of the blue. "I'm starting to think that I really am being watched sometimes. Not by you or spirits but by the toys sometimes. I'm going to make a trap and catch one of my Lego guys." 

No comments: