Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hilarious Levi

Levi was reading a spider book in the drive to school (in class they were learning all about bugs). "Mom, you're going to adore this. It's a mom wolf spider with her young on her back."

"Mom, for Christmas can I have a pack of needles and thread?" In class they had read the Boxcar Children and for part of it they sewed little bears made out of socks.

After watching one of our 'Heros' dvds of Christopher Columbus, "He was the first to discover America. (pause) No actually the Jeridites were there first."

When checking on him in bed, "I'm as comfy as a chrysalis!"

"Mom, I love you more than the grains of the sea."

It was quiet reading time and I asked if he wanted a snack in the kitchen. He told me he didn't want to bring his book. "It would be awful if any good book would get ruined."

No comments: